Château la Chenevière is a 5* hotel and restaurant in Normandy, France. Part of Small Luxury Hotels of the World, this 18th century Norman château has 29 rooms and is set in a park of 12 hectares - which include a walled garden with a heated outdoor pool, a tennis court and bicycles. The rose gardens offer luxurious fragrances and many exotic trees make this place an ideal retreat to enjoy a peaceful rest. The vegetable garden of La Chenevière provides fresh herbs, fruits and vegetables which are all used in the kitchen. The home-cultivated honey served at the breakfast buffet comes directly from the hotel's hives and is also available for sale.
At Don’t Believe in Jet Lag we have worked on:
- Creating two new websites for their restaurants Le Botaniste and Le Petit Jardin
- Rebranding the hotel through marketing products, focusing on a "farm-to-table" and "environmental-friendly" philosophy
- Organising promotional events, including press trips, blogger meet-ups and an annual Flower Show
- Producing a promotional video
- Press and awards relations
Designs made by Victoria Strauss
We created a menu for their Summer Pop-Up, flyers for both their lunch and dinner restaurants and Flower Show, a map of their grounds explaining their wide collection of exotic and centennial trees and created an elegant and modern packaging for their honey.
The Flower Show: a two-day event with 30 participants and over 2500 visitors